Monday, June 28, 2010

Bow Ties and Applesauce

If you ask Curtis and Ande, I think they would both agree that I've been a little moody lately. Well...I've probably been moody since I first got pregnant with Ande. I'm not sure why this is and while I was driving around this morning, I realized ridiculous I've been! It's almost as if I've been finding reasons to be mad about something, anything. So, why can't I just be happy?

Well I can, and I am...happy, that is. I have a pretty great life and there's no need to be worried about silly little things like Ande refusing a nap once in a while.

I'm happy when my boys are lookin' all handsome for church every Sunday.
(I was so excited for Ande to finally wear the bow tie I made him! Isn't he just presh?)

I decided to let Ande try feeding himself the most simply delicious concoction I've ever made today at lunch (applesauce and strawberry yogurt) . He's really good with a fork, but a spoon... not so much. He got more in his lap than his mouth, but it was okay. I didn't even sweat it, I just enjoyed watching Ande enjoy himself.
It really made me smile to watch Ande say, "Forget the spoon! I'm just going to lap it up!"
And last but not least, if you have checked out my Craft Blog lately, then you would have seen my latest crochet hat creations. I can't explain how excited I am about these new hats! They are simple, yet so stinkin' adorable that I can't stop looking at them. I'm going to keep posting pictures of them as I make them. In August, these lovely hats and many other new goodies will be added as I revamp my Etsy Shop, so don't forget to check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment