Sunday, July 18, 2010

Excitement!

Let me just preface this by saying that I only happened upon the great "craft blogging" world a couple months ago. I only recently joined in on the fun with this blog because I really wanted a reason to obsessively hook, sew, and glue. I was also hoping that having an audience to view my creations would help me to improve the quality of my sewing, etc.

However, I never expected anyone to read this blog except maybe my mom and my husband (because I make him look at it). That is why I am so excited today. I woke up this morning and found that one of my posts was featured on 2 of my favorite blogs!

~Tatertots and Jello~ and ~Fireflies and Jellybeans~ are two really amazing sites that are overflowing with great craft ideas. I am constantly following them to gain inspiration. Every week they host link-up parties where you can post anything you've been working on that you'd like to show off. This weekend, I posted the airplane fun tray cover, and am so excited that these lovely ladies found it interesting enough to feature!

{So, THANK YOU for the feature!}

If you want a look, head over to their post link-up party postings:



*In other news:

I know I said I'd be revamping my Etsy shop starting August 1st, but things have changed a bit and I will actually be adding my new items, TOMORROW! (Monday, July 19th that is) The items that are currently on sale for $10 will still be available until August 1st. So, make sure you take a look at all the fun new hats!


No comments :

Post a Comment