Friday, October 15, 2010

Hydrangeas


Today is little Ande's 18 month birthday and he is jumping right ahead to the terrible 2's. Well, he's not that terrible. Actually, he's pretty sweet, but he is certainly very mischievous today. Sadly for me, every time I try to raise my voice to him so that he knows to stop that behavior, he just thinks I'm being funny. I love him, but boy am I frustrated today!

So, to cheer myself up, I thought I'd peruse my favorite photography website, We Heart It, for something pretty to look at. The great thing about this website is that fabulous photographers post their pictures off their flickr or tumbler for us all to enjoy. You can search for anything under the sun.

Today, I searched for "Hydrangea"

{photo credit}

I love these flowers.

{photo credit}

They remind me of our wedding.

{photo credit}

No comments :

Post a Comment