Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Finds

At this time of year, there are all sorts of great decorative ideas on the web for the holidays.
I just thought I'd share a couple fun Christmas ideas that I bookmarked this week.

I love this. What a fun way to write to Santa. I think kids would love the freedom to write everything they want for Christmas on their own little section of the board. This would also be helpful for parents in organizing what to get everybody!


If you're looking for a new tradition to start with your family this year, I think these Christmas activity cards are your golden ticket. There is a card for each day of December, leading up to Christmas. Each card has a thought or activity for that day. There are fun things for the kids, but they are also centered in Jesus Christ, helping us to remember the true meaning on the season.

No comments :

Post a Comment