Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Finds

I have been getting a lot of comments/questions about my crochet diaper clutch post (thanks!).
So to give some answers:

Yes, I do plan on selling some crochet diaper clutches in my shop.
However, I will not be doing any pre-ordering.
Why, you ask?
I have a limited amount of fabric and yarn, and I am also trying out different colors and styles.
If I run out of the yellow and grey fabric, for example, I can't promise you a yellow and grey clutch.
What I will do is simply list the clutches in my Etsy shop as I make them. 
They will be already made and ready to ship.
You will just have to keep an eye out for one that you like and snatch it up before someone else does!

So, if you are interested, some of the colors of fabric that I have ready to be made are the yellow and grey, a pink and white floral, and a greenish floral.

I will keep you updated when I post something new in the shop, they will pop up as soon as they get made!


Now on to my Friday Find...


I love this stool make-over and tutorial on the blog, Running with Scissors.
We have a wet bar with a couple tall chairs right now.
They have been recovered once, but sadly Ande has made quite a splash on those poor seat cushions with Kool-aid, milk, ketchup, you name it.
I really want to recover them and I love the idea of putting a plastic material over the fabric so they are easy to wipe down.
I'm also on the hunt for a couple more bar stools to add to our wet bar area...let me know if you have any you don't want! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment