Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday snapshots

Dear everyone,

Here's the thing... I appreciate your concern for me, but really, I'm ok. Let me just answer all of your questions right here.

No, being very pregnant in this heat doesn't bother me. I know you expect me to be sweating and constantly fanning myself, but it's really not that bad. The heat isn't any worse while pregnant as it is not pregnant.

Yes, I know I look like I am about ready to pop. You don't have to remind me!

I am 39 weeks along. I am having another boy. His name will be Owen. No, we still haven't decided on a middle name (yes, time is running out). Ande was early but I am due August 12. That is Friday. I still have a few more days. So no, I'm not in labor yet, don't get my hopes up!

I have no idea what Ande thinks. He knows that Baby Owen is in my stomach and he kisses it and talks to it, etc. etc. Honestly, I have no idea how he is going to react when Owen is actually here. How could he possibly imagine that a baby is going to come out of my body? I still have a hard time comprehending it.

I know how this must sound. I sound completely ungrateful for everyone that has been so nice and concerned about me. It's not you, it's me. I'm grumpy, and impatient. What I really need are questions about completely unrelated topics to take my mind off of the waiting. Feel free to bombard me with those kind of questions! Luckily, it will all be worth it in the end, once I'm holding a cute, cuddly, tiny little baby in my arms and our family of 3 becomes 4.

If you are still reading my rant, sorry, thank you, and I promise there will be more baby pictures than you can handle very soon,

- Lindsay

And Finally, here are some Sunday morning snapshots...



"Mom! Stop snapping pictures of me during this very important episode of Pingu!"


Another documentation of a little boy's imagination. Anything can be a parking lot.

2 comments :

  1. I know how you feel. I'm getting all the same inquires, and I'm not nearly as close as you are! My 11th wedding anniversary is Friday, so it's a good day to come, it's been a lucky, happy day for us! Good luck, Keep up the good work (growing a baby is hard) and enjoy it while you can, they are easier in than out (but not as much fun!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh Ande is so cute! You wanna plan to get together sometime this week to craft or something?

    ReplyDelete