Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Finds {pop sickle stick puzzles}

Whycome our house can not stay clean for more than 5 minutes?
I feel like all I do is wash dishes, fold laundry, and step on cars.
Maybe that's why I have been neglecting this here blog lately.
Sorry folks.
(Did I just complain about my lack of blogging last time I did Friday Finds too? There's a trend happening here.)
My once creative brain is in a slump.
I can't think of anything good to tell you anymore.
I also used to remember everything. 
Curtis is the one who forgets/loses things.
But now, I can't even remember my keys, or Ande's shoes, or anybody's name.
What's happening to me!?
Oh yeah...2 little boys happened.
Or maybe I've been watching too much Grey's Anatomy on netflix.
I can't stop, and now I'm a hypochondriac.

Anyways.
I really like this idea for a quick and easy kid craft.


I may skip the spray painting and go straight to the picture drawing.
Maybe I could let Ande color the pop sickle sticks first and then draw the pictures.
You could do this with any holiday or maybe this crazy idea: draw some cars and trucks!




No comments :

Post a Comment