Monday, October 17, 2011

Mousey

So, I got a request for another hat.



A mouse hat.


So, I made it.


And I kinda like it.


I also kinda like these silly faces baby Owen makes.


 We like to call baby Owen Obo (oh-bow).
He is 2 months old now.
He is really smiley and I'm pretty sure he giggled at me.
When he wakes up from his nap, I come in and roll him over (because he'll only sleep on his stomach) and as soon as he opens his eyes, he looks at me and just smiles his crooked smile with his little tongue sticking out.
I love that part of my day.

I also love how Ande wakes up from his nap about 30 minutes before Owen.
One day I brought him into my room after his nap and he got on the bed and said,
"Mommy, come snuggle with me!"
That just warms the cockles of my heart!

Happy Monday folks.



2 comments :

  1. I really like the mouse hat...and I LOVE the Owen faces!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks SO DIFFERENT?! Oh my goodness what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete