Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and future moms out there.
Happy Mother's Day to both of my sweet grandmothers!
Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, who raised an amazing son.
Happy Mother's Day to all of my sister-in-laws and also my lovely sister.

And especially, happy Mother's Day to my mom.
She has always supported me in everything that I do.
She has sat through hours and hours (and hours) of dance rehearsals, recitals, and performances.
She has driven me all over the state for dance competitions, and to see me dance in college.
She even rode with me when I was 9 months pregnant and still teaching dance, just in case I had the baby in the car. She then sat through hours of me teaching class and did this for 2 weeks in a row.
Now, she fully supports me as I try to figure out how to be a mom myself and is always willing to help.
She will babysit at the drop of a hat and gives great advice.
I am so thankful to have her.
She helped make me into the woman I am today.

Thanks, mom!


**Now, enough with the mushy stuff.
Don't forget that tomorrow kicks off a week long super hero celebration!**

1 comment :

  1. You a so sweet! I enjoyed every minute. I was just thinking the other day about what makes me happiest. It is being with my family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete