Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shop Update!

My shop is now filled with fresh products for spring and summer!
I love these new items because they are for "mom" this time!

Let me introduce you to,



Each blossom has a hair clip and a broach pin attached, so you have endless possibilities for wear!
You can wear it with your hair down, on the side of a bun, on a headband, on a scarf, or even as decoration on a purse! I love that they are so versatile!


I chose to use some bold colors (red, turqoise, coral), and then some natural colors as well (pale pink, baby blue, caramel). The colors and texture of the flowers make them so elegant and classic.


And then there's my new crochet purse/clutch/ipad cozy/diaper&wipes case:




Talk about elegant...the shell stitch used to create this clutch is fancy and exquisite!
The inside is lined with a mustard yellow floral fabric and there is a brown polka dot fabric button on the outside for closure.


This clutch is perfect for a date night out, with plenty of room for all of the essentials (wallet, sunglasses, lipstick, camera, keys, phone). It fits the ipad perfectly, and would be a sweet protective case for that, and there is plenty of room to fit at least 4 diapers and a plastic wipes case! 


There is no reason that us moms can't be fashionable just like our babies, right?
Head over to the shop and take a look around!
I promise that you'll find something you like!

*If you are interested in a custom order, or want a different color than shown, please contact me at LindsayHaynie [at] gmail [dot] com!

No comments :

Post a Comment