Sunday, May 20, 2012

super hero craft week { super hero round-up }

Welcome to Super Hero Craft Week!
My son has recently become interested in super heroes, and I know with some of your boys, it is more of an obsession! I hope this week you will find some fun ideas and crafts to keep your super hero loving kids happy!

I was planning to finish up super hero craft week on Friday, but then life just happens.
It mostly has to do with 2 boys, 2 spoons, 1 container of brown sugar, all behind the pantry door.
I'm sure you can imagine.
This little (BIG) mess spurred me on into a spring cleaning frenzy on Friday and I just couldn't stop long enough to blog! 

But, now here we are, the end of super hero craft week.
A big thank you to my two guest posters this week, Ilene and Telisa!
I thought I would finish up with a gathering of some more great super hero tutorials 
that other bloggers have created! 
I hope you find some inspiration for your own little super heroes!


DIY Superhero Beads Tutorial


diy-super-hero-capes





And let's not forget the great ideas that were posted here on the blog this week...






I hope you enjoyed Super Hero Craft Week! Tomorrow, it's back to usual...

No comments :

Post a Comment