Friday, October 26, 2012

Frinstagram... {and that blasted Hurricane!}

I'm so glad it's Friday again.
I'm not so glad that my craft fair (HollyFest) got moved to next Saturday because of this crazy Hurricane.
Now my anxiety will have a whole week to fester inside of me.
But hey, at least I have more time to finish up a few last minute details.

Now, on to the good stuff.
Here are a few highlights from the week (Instagram style)...

:: Owen just relaxing in the car ::

:: More of our beautiful weekend at the beach :: 



:: Ande's latest...setting up his little tent and calling it his "dressing room." The other day he came out of the tent as a construction worker (not sure how the backpack fits in with that idea), and the green latern. ::


Follow me on Instagram for more sneak peaks into our day to day... @LindsayHaynie


No comments :

Post a Comment