Thursday, October 18, 2012

style love { target finds }


In my experience, there has never been an abundance of cute, inexpensive boy clothes in the stores.
This is unfortunate because both my boys are growing like weeds and are in serious need of some new fall/winter clothes! I have stopped by a few kid consignment shops that I love, but they never seem to have anything in the boy section. I was so excited when I stopped by Target the other day and finally found some good steals!

Jacket :: Target :: $12
Striped shirt :: Crew Cuts (j.crew) :: gift
Grey pants :: Target :: $5
Red shoes :: Target :: bought a while ago...can't remember the price

I fell in love with the jacket as soon as I saw it.
I love the button up front (zippers always irritate the kids necks), and the stylish striped fabric lining the hood.
It is just a jersey, sweatshirt material which is so comfy.
I wish they had it in other color options too because I would have bought Owen one too.
Then, I looked the section over for some boy skinny jeans, and couldn't find anything!
Ande has scrawny legs and skinny pants are the only kind that stay up on his miniature behind.
I found the grey pants (and khaki too) in the $5 pile, took them home and sewed them into skinny pants.
I love the way this little outfit turned out!

Where do you find your best kid clothes deals?

No comments :

Post a Comment