Wednesday, February 27, 2013

crochet love {flower cluster necklace}


I have long adored all of the colorful rosette cluster necklaces that I see in so many bloggy style pictures.
I love how they add color to your outfit along with a little femininity.
I also just love flowers.

I wanted to make one of my own, but I decided to crochet my flowers instead of rolling fabric rosettes.
Shocking, I know.


I used the same rosette pattern that I used in my flower headband tutorial.


I took 4 felt circles, one for each flower, and laid them under a chain necklace.


I used my handy glue gun to glue a flower on each circle.


I then trimmed up any excess felt, so that it wouldn't poke out around the edges of the flowers.
(I took all of these pictures before I trimmed, can you tell?)


I am liking how it turned out.
Now, I am just trying to put together the perfect outfit to pair it with.

Any suggestions?

....................
Email me with any questions, and if you make one of your own, I would love to see it!

LindsayHaynie [at] gnail.com



No comments :

Post a Comment