Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Shop Update {Mama+Baby Gift Guide}

For the next few weeks, I am participating in the Mama+Baby Gift Guide put on by Gussy Sews!


Gussy Sews is one of the first blogs that I ever read.
She runs an amazing business, is a gifted writer, and is a huge supporter of the handmade community.
I admire her so much and am so excited that my little shop is a part of this fun gift guide!
She has brought together so many fun shops that sell a variety of great products for babies and their mamas.

Catch Gussy's post about the gift guide on her blog today, where you can read about each shop.
Please take a moment to stop over and read through the list of amazing, crafty ladies that are participating!


..........................

Have a wonderful Monday folks!
I am going to get back to munching on my Italian Ice that I just found in the freezer.
I love when Curtis does the grocery shopping!
He always comes back with all sorts of fun stuff.


1 comment :