Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baby products I love


Today, I thought I'd share five of my favorite baby products.
These are things that I simply can't live without with a little one around.

1. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth - This book is #1 on my list because it is the single most important purchase I made after Ande was born. I read this book cover to cover and still refer back to it on a regular basis. By following the guidelines in this book, my kids have learned great sleeping habits (regular naps, early bed times, sleeping through the night at an early age, sleeping well in a toddler bed).  Great advice.

2. Lanolin - use it. Every time. I was determined to breastfeed this time and I used lanolin religiously. It helped so much. I don't know why I didn't use it as often with the other two.

3. Muslin Swaddle Blankets- I love these blankets because they are breathable, stretchy, and big. I have yet to find another baby blanket that is as large as the Aden & Anais brand (47 x 47 in).


4.  Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing - The amount of baby gear that you "need" just adds up. Baby stuff can fill up your living room so fast. I love this swing because it is small and folds up for easy storage. I move it around from room to room so easily. I keep it in the kitchen when I'm cooking dinner, in my room when I'm getting ready, in the living room when we are all together, or in the kid's rooms when I'm doing laundry.



5. Infantino Wrap Carrier- Invest in a good baby carrier. I like the one I use, but there are so  many different kinds...it really just depends on your preference.

I realize that there isn't anything on that list that you haven't already heard of,
but I thought it would be nice to compile the things that I use on a daily basis.
Everyone parents in their own unique way,
and it's fun (and hopefully informative) to see what others find useful.

So, now I'm curious...
What are your can't-live-without baby products?

No comments :

Post a Comment