Tuesday, April 2, 2013

four ingredient banana cookies

 I love me a good chocolate chip cookie.
Unfortunately, I could eat like seven of them, especially now that I'm nursing and my hunger is insatiable.
When I saw a recipe online for banana cookies, I got really excited.
I can't remember where I saw it, but they seemed like a simple, healthy snack.
I wasn't sure that a cookie made out of bananas would even be good, 
so I decided to try it.
Since I don't like cooking, I needed the recipe to be even easier than it already was.
I decided to make the cookies in my own simple way, with only 4 ingredients!

All you need are bananas, oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips!

Here's the low-down...








These cookies are ridiculously easy, using only 4 ingredients that you most likely already have on hand.
And not only are they easy, but they are healthy!
If you don't think chocolate chips are healthy enough, add raisins or strawberries even.

Who knew a cookie made out of a mushy banana would be so good?
They taste good and I don't feel the least bit guilty when eating them!







No comments :

Post a Comment