Tuesday, December 31, 2013

our Christmas eve recap.

 I love that Christmas is how we round out each year. It allows me to focus on Christ and make sure my priorities are in check as we start out a new year. The things which are most important are my family and my children, and everything else is just extra. The extra can be nice too, but I'm so glad I was able to spend a quiet Christmas at home with my family. I didn't even take very many pictures because I wanted to be in the moment and not stuck behind the camera/phone.

On Christmas eve, we spent the  morning relaxing and snuggling up on the bed together before heading to the park. It was the perfect amount of chilly. We ran a few last-minute-shopping errands while the boys napped, and had our usual fancy dinner with my parents, granny, sister, and bro-in-law.

We rounded out the evening with a little Santa prep, putting out food for the reindeer, cookies for santa, and getting on our Christmas jammies.




Here are some fun videos of the day that Curtis put together...





No comments :

Post a Comment