Monday, January 27, 2014

yarn love {valentine's day inspiration}

Valentine's day is just around the corner. Are you making anything special for the occasion? 

Well, here are some heart-y ideas to help you get started with decorating and showing some love this year...

I just can't stand the cuteness of these crochet arrows on the Dapper Toad blog! I don't know what I would do with them, but they are so stinkin adorable!

Click to see the yarn
This is the Love Heart Bag from the Rowan book, Winter Warmers. I actually really want this book now, it has so many beautiful patterns in it!

Felt Headband for Valentines Day #DIY #properpinwheel
The Proper Pinwheel is such a gorgeous diy blog. Here, she posts how to make the cute little heart headband, but I'm also loving the color combination of pink, red, and white in her knit sweater! Also, I love her hair.

crochet hearts
These crochet hearts are so adorable and would be really cute on a stick as cupcake toppers, don't ya think? I couldn't find their original source, but here's where I found them.

No comments :

Post a Comment