Sunday, June 15, 2014

to our dads...

 



To my Curtis, who is everything I'm not. Who's laid back personality balances out my neurotic one. Your bright smile was the first thing I ever noticed about you and it is still what I love about you today. Thank you for keeping laughter and fun and love in our home! Thank you for being so in love with your family!

To my father in law, who is constant and strong and kind. Thank you for the son you raised and for always being available, to give advice or just to chat. We love you!

And to my dad, I have always been so proud to have you as my dad. You always pushed me to do better, but loved me through it all. I am proud to share so many of your personality traits. I like being like you. 

Happy Father's Day! We love our Dads!

No comments :

Post a Comment