Wednesday, April 22, 2015

the only pants I actually enjoy wearing





pants: Loft Outlet (similar here), shirt: loft (similar here), shoes: old navy (similar here)

My mom and I share a shopping addiction. A couple weeks ago, I planned a trip up to the mountains to visit my grannny, my mom tagged along too. We knew that there is an outlet mall on the way, so we decided it would be the perfect place to stop and let the kids stretch their legs! The kids ran around the racks a bit while we browsed and when it was time to go, we were all ready to hop back in the car and rest a bit!

It was there, in the Loft outlet store that I found these amazing pants. They are silky, floral track pants that feel like air when I wear them. For a girl that hates pants, that's a huge plus! The day we were at the store was the first day they were putting the pants in stock, so I felt like it was fate. I had to have them! 

I paired them with my new comfy sandals from Old Navy and an old black and white loft blouse. I thought the minimalist colors, and angular pattern would tone down the loud pant choice.

I think comfy, silky track pants are a perfect style choice for spring. They aren't too hot, and they are almost as comfortable as the skirts and dresses that I most often wear!

No comments :

Post a Comment