Monday, October 3, 2016

Lucy's Blessing Day

baby-blessing-white-dress

lucys-baby-blessing

our-family-on-blessing-day

big-brothers

mother-and-father-on-blessing-day

loving-that-sweet-baby

a-mother-and-her-baby

theres-nothing-like-family

sisters-on-blessing-day

three-generations-on-blessing-day

The first Sunday of September was Lucy's blessing day at church. Curtis gave the most wonderful, heartfelt blessing for her. What a great way to start out her life! We were lucky to have many family members there. We missed our Haynie clan, but enjoyed being surrounded by my family. In the evening, we celebrated with dinner at my parent's house where all the little boys wrestled on the trampoline and the adults got eaten alive by mosquitoes! My side of the family started out so small, and I really love seeing it grow and grow! We are so lucky to have added Lucy to the mix. It's no secret that we all love her SO much!


My Dress: Piper and Scoot

Lucy's Flower Crown: My Monday's Child


a-couple-who-laughs-togetherlaughter-and-love

(I can't trust that trickster for anything! But glad to have a life full of laughter with him!....
 and that couldn't be more cheesy...)



No comments :

Post a Comment