Thursday, March 30, 2017

Must Have, Adorable, One Piece Swimsuits!

one-piece-swimsuits

I know that spring barely started, but I can't help myself from dreaming about summer already! I have been loving all of the cute one piece swimsuits this year! When I was a kid, and my mom wanted me to wear modest swimsuits, there was NOTHING cute to choose from! I always wore speedos (and pretended I was on the swim team) because it was either that, or look like a mom!

Luckily, there are SO many adorable one piece options these days! I love that they have come into style. And now that I am actually a mom, I don't necessarily have to look like one! Although, there's really no hiding that I have had four kids...

Below are some of my favorite swimsuits from around the inter-webs. Can you tell I love florals?

five-favorite-one-piece-swimsuits

Moving from Left to Right and Top to Bottom:

The Weekender ::  Floral Lace Halter ::  Zinnia Plunge ::  Ruffled Halter ::  The Bridgitte

 

The Floral Lace Halter is a suit that I found at Target! It is almost identical to a swimsuit at Anthropologie for a much lower cost! Isn't that awesome?!

Which one would you choose? Can you guess which one I'll be sporting this summer?

No comments :

Post a Comment