Wednesday, May 24, 2017

5 Essentials For a Weekend at the Beach!

essentials-for-a-weekend-at-the-beach

I keep forgetting that my birthday is tomorrow! For some reason I'm just not feeling that excited about it this year! But what I haven't forgotten and what I am excited about is the weekend trip that my mom planned for us and my sister! We are travelling down to Charleston, SC, a place I haven't been since I was 16! I am excited for the time to relax and enjoy the sunshine, but also to just be with two of my favorite people!

I have spent he week figuring out what I wanted to pack, and so I thought I would share some of the things I think would be essential for a fun little weekend beach getaway!

5-essentials-for-a-weekend-getaway

 

From top to bottom, and right to left:

:: The Wategos Roundie Towel, The Beach People :: :: Artisan Lobo Beach Bag, Nena and Co :: :: SeaBreeze Seagrass Hat, Gigipip :: :: Classic Wedge Sandals, Land's End :: :: Denim Wrap Dress, Gap ::

I am loving denim dresses right now, kind of a throw back to the 90's, but they are so perfect for summer! I tried on this wrap dress from gap, and it was so cute! Topping the outfit off with a wedge sandal and a straw hat makes it great for walking around some small shops on a warm summer day. I love the criss-cross ankle strap on these wedges! Along with a lot of shopping, my mom, sister, and I plan do a lot of laying out on the beach! What could be more perfect than bringing along all of your sunscreen, cameras, snacks, and a book in this beach bag, and reading that book out on this big comfy towel!

Wouldn't those be the cutest items to pack along for a weekend at the beach? I'm so excited for our trip to Charleston this weekend! I'm praying for good weather and for my babies to behave for Curtis while I'm gone!

 

A few more things that I wouldn't leave home without:: my camera :: this book :: these pajamas

 

What would you pack?

No comments :

Post a Comment