Wednesday, January 7, 2009

~8 Things~

Tagged again by Ashley!

~8 Favorite Shows~
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Fringe
6. Full House
7. What Not To Wear
8. Dawson's Creek

~8 Things I Did Yesturday~
1. Walked to Food Lion in the rain with Curtis
2. Watched some Seinfeld season 8
3. Worked on choreographing some dances
4. Taught 7 dance classes
5. Got stuck behind a very SLOW moving Ambulance for 40 miles coming home from Wilson
6. Read
7. Laughed at Curtis playing some game
8. Slept...finally

~8 Things I Look Forward To~
1. Going to bed tonight
2. Practicing my new piano every day
3. April...when Anderson will be born and becoming a mom
4. Curtis getting through school
5. Dinner...I'm kinda hungry right now!
6. The day I finish choreographing and teaching all my dances
7. Snow...it's going to snow soon...it has to!
8. can't think of another one right now

~8 Favorite Restaurants~
1. Olive Garden
2. Goodberry's (ice cream!)
3. On The Border
4. Chick-Fil-A
5. Angus Barn
6. Cold Stone
7. Rainforest Cafe
8. Cheesecake Factory

~8 Things On My Wishlist~
* This one is hard because I got pretty much everything I could want for Christmas this year!
1. One day I will have a set of living room furniture that all matches and same for the bedroom.
2. All our family living close by...mine already is, but Curtis' too! So that we could visit and play more often.
3. Snow
4. To strike it rich with something Curtis invents.
5. More scrapbooking stuff: card stocks, pens, etc. (I got a good head start from the Christmas presents I got though).
6. To have better food storage.
7. Sleep
8. To be able to get back in shape quick for Mandy's wedding after I have our baby.

You are supposed to tag people but I don't feel like it. If you want to do it too, go for it! I had a hard time thinking of 8 things for every question!

No comments :

Post a Comment