Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gratitude

First of all... I have to thank my good friend, Mary over at Mary's Last Chance , for making our blog look so beautiful! She is so creative, especially when it comes to design. So far she has designed several blogs and they all look great! (One of which is my brand new craft blog, the quiet crafter)

THANK YOU!

I was really glad that she could help me out, and that just got me thinking about what else I was glad about lately. I think I spend too much time worrying about every little thing and not enough time showing gratitude.

So far, May has been wonderful. The weather is beautiful, the town is green as far as the eye can see. And so, as you all know by now, we love spending time at the park.
I am so thankful for spring, for green trees, and for getting to hang out with Ande everyday so I can watch him explore and discover the world.

I am so glad that I am surrounded by funny people.


They help me to remember to smile and enjoy the little things.


I am most definitely grateful for my family, near and far. For those that are near, thank you for all of your help all of the time. I love my Mom. She is always available to spend time with me and give me advice. I love my Dad...


He is so caring and would do anything for his family. Ande loves them, too.


And for those far away, we think about you and tell Ande about you all the time. We miss you and love you and can't wait to see you. I buzzed Ande's hair and now it is blonde like his Daddy. I am proud (and Curtis even more so) that Ande finally looks like a Haynie.

Ok, hopefully this isn't getting too sappy for you. But, I can't go without thanking Curtis for a lovely Mother's Day. I think he probably feels like he never does enough to make me happy. But I am, and I am so grateful for him and how he shows me love each and every day.


Now, go find somebody to THANK!

1 comment :

  1. i love your blog and Im excited about quiet crafter....nice work! The things that you do are beautiful! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete