Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're In!


Home Sweet Home!

We're finally in our new house. It is still a bit of a disaster so no new pictures of it yet I'm afraid. However, I have a million pictures of Ande that have been piling up waiting for you to view. So here you go:


I'm lucky to have gotten this shot of Ande folding his arms. It's his newest trick, but he'll only do it for a split second!
We decided to take some time away from the messy, half unpacked house to relax at the ballpark where Ande tried his first chicken leg. He loved it so much he tried to share it with Grandpa.
Gotta start 'em early on sports...

The NC Art Museum trails...
Bottoms up!

2 comments :

  1. are you kidding me? that first and last pictures of Ande are the cutest pictures of him Ive seen. Such great shots!!! I cant wait to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair is so blonde now! Can you send him my way for awhile???? :)

    ReplyDelete