Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Craft Exchange

{A Craft Exchange Party}

A friend of mine from church had the idea for a fabulous craft party. She invited about 10 of her most crafty friends to come and exchange their handiwork. Every body brought a personally handmade item (enough for everyone in attendance). You then get to go home with 10 new items! Is that a good idea or what?

Unfortunately, I was out of town and could not attend, but I know for a fact that this was one awesome party! She says she's not that crafty, but checkout the amazing party decorations and favors made by the hostess here: [Southern Sunshine] Just gorgeous! And, although I didn't attend, I still participated by sending some goodies her way and in return getting a great loot of crafty goodness.

Here are just a couple of the gifts that were exchanged:






I am always inspired by others' creativity. What a great way to share!

No comments :

Post a Comment