Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fleece Sweater

Wow. This has been a crazy few days. I have some projects that I've been working on for my shop, Curtsay Designs, but progress has slowed. All in the past 2 days, we've experienced a car accident, my husband getting called out of town for work unexpectedly, and a visit to the ER with little Ande. My dad said we need to invest in some helmets. I think he's right.

So, let's wait a few days on my shop updates and show you something that somebody else made instead.

{Fleece Sweater by Craftiness is not optional}

Isn't this adorable? Go check out the site, scroll down to the bottom of the post, and you'll find the pattern she used.

I have some jersey knit fabric laying around...I think I might try something like this for myself!

No comments :

Post a Comment