Thursday, September 9, 2010

M.I.A.

You may have noticed that my posts haven't been very plentiful lately. I just can't keep up with this fast paced, always creative and crafty, blog world. I love this blog and have really enjoyed making all of the projects that I post on here. I'm going to keep enjoying it, just at my own pace and pleasure. As much as I love crafting, I don't want it to take over my entire life. However, I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the ride (even if it is a little slower).

So yes, I actually do have a life other than sewing and decoupaging.

In case you need proof, I've been doing a lot of this:

{dancing, laying, swimming, walking...on the beach}

{hanging out with these two little fella's}

And as a little incentive for you to stay tuned:

A Camera Strap Cover
This is nothing new to the craft world, but it is something I've wanted to make for a while now.

It is basically just a long tube/sleeve that slides over the original camera strap. It had to be removable since I doubt my husband would want to go around town with this flowery thing. I like how it turned out...but I am pretty sure I'll do it a little differently next time. I'll let you know when that happens.
My favorite part about it is these little twisty fabric roses. I love them. What else can I make so that I can put some more of these on it?

3 comments :

  1. Awesome! I have been wanting to make a camera strap as well. The flowers are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I completly agree with you. I can't keep up either. It just shows you have your priorities right!

    Great camera strap cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice camera strap! And those two fellas you've been hanging out on the beach with sure are cute! =)

    Thanks for linking up last week for Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete