Monday, September 13, 2010

Vintage

Circa 1976

(atleast that's what I think it was)

We found this awesome vintage 70's bike at the flea market this weekend. I love the flea market, especially on cool, breezy, sunny Saturday's like this one. I don't know why I love it so much, but as soon as we saw this old beauty I couldn't leave without it! I plan on putting a basket on the front and a seat/wagon type thing for Ande to ride in on the back. (Anyone have one of those they don't want anymore?)

[Oh...and there is a picture of Ande in a tree thrown in there too. I couldn't get my pictures in order today]

{The Galaxy Flyer}

1 comment :

  1. That bike sure is a beauty. I want one. That looks so fun. It looks like it is in great condition, and I can SO see it with a basket plus seat for Ande. So, so fun!

    ReplyDelete