Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Finds...Sarah + Abraham

Today, I have a lot of little things to share with you.

First of all, I wanted to show you this amazing website I found a while back.
I pretty much want one of everything they sell for my kids.


Pretty much everything she makes is personalized, which I love!
She sells everything from stationary, bowls, and placemats, to waterbottles, and pillows!

Here are just a couple of my favorites:


The fact that my baby-to-be's name is on this particular pillow is just a small reason why I love it so much.
I just love the whole idea. I want one for both my boys. The best part is that you can personalize each pillow specifically for your child. She lets you specify fabric color, facial expression, hair style, eye shape, and hair, skin, and eye color. Among others.


Another fabulous, personalized item for purchase.
There are boy and girl options, and you can choose from fun themes like super heroes, chefs, and ballerinas.

Make sure you go over to Sarah + Abraham's website to check out everything they have. There is so much more that I just didn't have time or room to show you! I know you will love it. I probably sound like I've been paid to advertise for them, but I haven't! I promise. I am just in awe at her lovely, creative, handmade business.


Now don't forget to tune in, starting next Monday, for a week of fun summer-time projects/ideas!
I have some great tutorial posts ready to show you and I am so excited to have Nikki from Chef in Training guest posting for me! She knows some amazing recipes and I can't wait for you to see what she has in store for us!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Get outside and enjoy some time with family.

No comments :

Post a Comment