Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Snapshots {15}

Ahhh...I love the sound of thunder.
Ande is napping and my house is completely quiet except for the distant sounds of rumbling thunder.

We had a great weekend.
Saturday was so productive. I'm in nesting mode and we spend most of the day cleaning and weeding through our closets. It may not sound like fun to you, but let me tell you what. It feels so good when you take a huge load of items to the Goodwill and come home to a neat and clean house! I love the feeling. It is very possible that I love getting rid of things a little too much.
Today, we had a wonderful, spiritual time at church. We are spending a relaxing afternoon at home and get to spend dinner with family. 
The weekend was pretty perfect, now if only the little man inside of me would realize that it's time to come on out! I've got a little less than 2 weeks until my due date, but I am just so anxious to meet little Owen. Ande's nursery leaders told us that he told the class all about Owen and how he was going to give him baths and change his diapers. That is music to my ears! Let's get the ball rolling!

Here's a couple snapshots of our Saturday...


We started out the day with a little exercise...


...so we could finish it off with a little indulgence. 


Mmmm...sugar packets...


No comments :

Post a Comment