Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Finds...interchangeable suspenders

Sort of sticking to the "bow tie" theme this week...

This idea comes from one of my favorite blogs to read, make it & love it. She always has great pictures and the projects she puts out are flawless (oh boy...as I just typed that...flawless...memories of my old dance teacher just flooded my brain!).



Great idea, no?

She made them all girlified for her daughter, but I am picturing how cute they would also be on a couple little boys I know.


I hope this weekend shapes up to be a good one for everybody!
Mine started off with a bang since I got to go on a date last night.
A little Olive Garden, people watching, and Cold Stone...yummm.

1 comment :

  1. I *love* that site! She's got some really cute ideas and great tutorials! And the suspenders are adorable!

    ReplyDelete