Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Snapshots

Look at those cute little jowls...
Is that how you spell it? 
Isn't that what you call those big droopy cheeks?



And look how cute he is all bundled up in this lovely 60 degree weather...
How do you like my hold-the-passy-in-the-mouth-contraption?
It works like a charm!
(And yes, that is Ande's beloved Teddy. How thoughtful of him.)


And look at this train we found at the mall!
A train ride through the mall makes 2 little cousin boys I know very happy!


How was your weekend?

4 comments :

  1. I was just thinking that we are missing out on this baby! Thanks for posting a picture of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those droopy, kissable cheeks. And I also am loving on the hand holding picture. That's going in their mission slideshows~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just SQUEELED and DIED when I saw that last picture with Charlie and Ande holding hands. Oh how I miss those sweet little boys !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more pictures. How we are missing the leetle men.

    M

    ReplyDelete