Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Finds {pumpkin lust cake}

I had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving with family, I hope yours was just as nice. I did some thanksgiving crafts and coloring with Ande and tried to teach him about what it means to be thankful for things. I'm pretty sure he understood...so then I asked him what he was thankful for and he said "ears." so now I'm thinking either he didn't get it, or he is just so profound...

Have you had enough food lately? I hope not because check out this pumpkin recipe I found. It looks like my kind of dessert- not quite a pie, or a cake...just yummy goodness.

The Pumpkin Lust Cake by Sweet Treats and More


Another great thing about this recipe is that it seems so easy, which is good for cooking challenged people like me! I really dislike when it takes longer to cook my food than it does to eat it. 


And now....good night. This has been a long and wonderful weekend so far. It's funny how doing a whole lot of nothing over the holidays can be so exhausting! The boys were exhausted too...and with the husband off camping tonight, it's an early bed time for all of us! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment