Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Finds {thrifty cell phone holder}

I'm kind of digging this idea...



That's one of the things I love about this whole blogging phenomenon.
You get so many great ideas for using household items creatively.
In an expensive world, finding ways to decorate your home without actually buying anything is a huge accomplishment.
I like this particular idea because of the awesome orange pattern she used. 
I think that if I made one, it wouldn't turn out this good because I'm not so talented with an exacto knife...but the hidden cord dock is such a great idea.


And now...I say, enjoy your weekend!
I can't wait to spend a couple days with Curtis around ALL DAY.
Owen has been going through a "transition period," or so the nurse tells me.
I don't know what the heck that means, but I do know that it doesn't help me figure out why Owen has decided against napping for the past 7 days (yes, I'm counting).
It's been a long week, things have to change or I will go crazy.
(Curtis will tell you that I'm already crazy).
It's a good thing Owen is so chubby and cute.
I just can't stop pouring on the kisses.
Maybe he can't sleep because his cheeks are sore?


No comments :

Post a Comment