Monday, April 23, 2012

Snapshots {fading flowers}


(Owen and I enjoying the last of the pink dogwood blooms)


How come things that are good, and beautiful, and fun, never seem to last for very long?
Like spring flowers, for example. 
Some flowers only bloom for a week before the green leaves start to sprout. 
Or just spring, in general, I think I would like it to stick around all year long. 
Or what about...

...peppermint milkshakes from Chick-fil-A
...summer tans
...a can of Diet Dr. Pepper cherry (I wish it was bottom-less!)
...finger nail polish
...gum flavor
...episodes of Once Upon a Time
...sleep
...weekends

I could go on, but you see what I mean? We had a nice weekend, but it definitely went by too fast. Here we are at Monday again. Let's hope the week fades quickly too so we can be back to the weekend again!

No comments :

Post a Comment