Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Finds { Mother's Day Rose Cuff Bracelet }

If you're new to this here blog, every Friday I post Friday Finds. This is where I feature something that I found during the week that I thought was fun and interesting enough to share. It is usual a crafty tutorial of sorts. To me, blogging is all about being inspired by each others creativity, so that is what Friday Finds is all about!




Today, I wanted to share a lovely mother's day diy gift idea. Mother's day is in May, and in May all I can think about are flowers. What better way to pamper your mom, than to give her some sort of flower corsage for the day? 

This Rose Cuff Bracelet is from Disney at Ruffles & Stuff, which is one of my all time favorite blogs. Her style (whether it be crafts, clothing, blog design, photographs) is so elegant and feminine. I really just love it all. Isn't this bracelet just adorable? It's easy, and beautiful, just what you need to make your mom feel special!


It's finally the weekend (today is actually Friday, right?). We have a lot going on tomorrow, including a trip down east to visit my amazing college roomie for her dance studio's yearly recital. I can't wait to see her and all that she has accomplished this year with the girls! She's great, and I can't wait! 

What are your weekend plans?

No comments :

Post a Comment