Friday, May 11, 2012

high five for friday

Today, I thought I'd share my 5 favorite things from the last week!

1. Last Saturday, Curtis and I drove out to see my college room mate. We were instant best friends from the very first moment that we met (I still remember that exact moment) and we live about 2 hours away from each other now. I miss her dearly! She owns a dance studio and we got to see their annual recital. It was so fun! We got home SO late that night and felt so old when we woke up feeling sick. Wasn't it just the other day that we used to stay up all hours of the night and then get up for class at 8am the next morning and be fine?

2. Our little sprigs, they make me happy. Curtis and I are starting a very small garden and only have a few sprigs of thyme, rosemary, basil, and chives. We are going to plant them in  a little window box right outside the kitchen sink window and watch them grow!

3. We hardly ever buy soda for the house, but when we do, it sure makes me happy. I've become quite the addict with this last box of yumminess in our fridge.

4. Our church has an annual father-son campout and it is tonight! Curtis always takes Ande and they have a grand ole' time getting dirty and driving dune buggies and skid steers. Last year my mom and I celebrated by going shopping at the outlet malls. This year, I have Owen. Maybe Owen and I will go on a date. Then, I think I'll celebrate by putting him to bed early and watching a chick flick.

5. And lastly, I'm just excited to watch last night's Grey's Anatomy during nap time! I still love that show. Curtis and I always have certains "shows" that we love. We are "show" people. Right now it's Once Upon A Time, Revenge, Grey's, Modern Fam, The Office,The Office old school on Netflix, Bones, and Fringe (which is getting cancelled after a short season next year...sad! but I totally get it).

What are you happy about this week?

I'm linking up with a local blogger, Lauren, this week!
Photobucket



1 comment :

  1. I too am a Diet Dr. Pepper addict! Great choice! (visiting from Lauren's "From My Grey Desk")
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete