Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Snapshots { sun and sand }












 






There's nothing like a good sunny day at the beach.
We drove down with some great friends, and had a wonderful time.
While there, it felt like we were on vacation, and it was definitely hard to leave!
There was a lot of digging, dumping, sand eating, running, and splashing.
Ande had such a great time, I don't think he sat still the entire day.
Now Curtis and I are nursing our sunburn and wishing we were back listening to the waves, and soaking up the sun.
With our first beach trip down, it feels like summer is finally here!

2 comments :

  1. Man! I'm so jealous! I love going to the beach! If you ever get an itch to go one day, let me know! I'm ALWAYS up for a beach trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from my marine ecology field trip and I am so sunburned! I even piled on the sunscreen. And to top it off...it's a farmer's tan:}

    ReplyDelete