Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Shop Update { scallops and lace baby leg warmers }

The start of another week, means another great Curtsay Designs shop update!
Every Monday during the entire month of September, I am filling the shop with new product.

Today I am featuring a brand new PDF pattern in the shop!




(photos thanks to my friend and her adorable daughter...
who may just have a future in modeling ahead of her. she was a pro!)

This pattern includes instructions for sizes Baby (6-12 months), Toddler (12-24 months, and Child (2-4).

I have also added one new hand embroidered canvas tote:

This fun tricycle pattern (another from my lovely friend Jessica ::someday876@gmail.com::) would make such a fun library tote for your little one! I know even my boys love carrying around bags and finding little "treasures" to place inside!


You can find all other hand embroidered totes HERE.
Find all PDF crochet patterns HERE.



1 comment :