Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Shop Update

We had a nice, breezy, cool weekend around here.
Surprisingly, no rain from the hurricane.
When the weather finally cools off, I get in the mood for scarves, jackets, hats, and other wintry accessories.
My new lacy scalloped crochet turban headbands are just the thing you need to keep warm.

This week, I have a couple new colors available for purchase...

:: Goldenrod ::

Lacy scalloped crochet turban headband and ear warmer in mustard yellow gold

and

:: Turquoise ::

Scallops and Lace Crochet Turban Headband in turquoise
(photography by Leah Watkins Photography)

These turban headbands can be made in any size (baby, child, and adult) and I'm hoping to post many more colors soon!

And let's not forget about the pdf patterns!
There are patterns for the crochet turban headbands available, and now you can get the headband pattern along with my leg warmers pattern for an awesome discount price!

:: Set of 2 ::

Set of 2 pdf patterns turban headband and leg warmer

..........................

I hope you had a great weekend!
Now, I'm off to put the finishing touches on the boys' Halloween costumes!

No comments :

Post a Comment