Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Gifts for under $20!


Did you know that my shop has a ton of great gifts for babies, children, teens, and Moms?
Did you know that almost everything is less than $20!?

Who are you shopping for?

If you're shopping for your sweet little baby girl...

$8.50

$16.50

$10

$14.50


Would you rather make it yourself? Try out one of my pdf crochet patterns!

$5


$4.50


$4.50


If you're shopping for your sister, mother, in-laws, teenage daughter, or even yourself...

$12

$14.50

$15

$8.50

$3.99


If you are trying the "handmade" gift approach, maybe one of my free crochet patterns will do...




And don't forget to use a discount code!


.........................

That's it for me this week!
I'll be travelling to visit family this week and can't wait to be with them and eat lots of good food!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment