Friday, September 20, 2013

frinstagram {on feeling special}


This week was a little bit crazy.
I stayed up late too many times, which made me really tired.
I probably snapped at the kids too many times,
and I had a little car accident this morning.

Luckily, when things get crazy and I get grumpy,
I can usually count on one of the boys to cheer me up.
Sometimes it's a spontaneous hug,
sometimes it's just a "thank you."
This week it was this miniature bouquet that made me feel just a pinch more special.

I hope you find a way to feel special today too.
Or better yet, do something nice for someone else!

Happy weekend!



1 comment :

  1. Oh you poor dear, a tough week and then an accident/ If you are healthy and not hurt that is all that matters. Motherhood can leave you exhausted and grumpy, but that is normal so don't fret about it.
    hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete