Friday, October 25, 2013

our pumpkin patch adventure

...because what good would I be as a blogger if I didn't post pictures of us at the pumpkin patch?...









{you can find the headband I'm wearing here}


{he wasn't being grumpy...just doing his model pose}





{I couldn't help but think of Cinderella}

We go to this little farm a lot. In the summer they have strawberries for picking, and in the fall it's pumpkins. It is right by our house! I love watching the boys exploring and discovering new things like they did while picking out our pumpkins this year. They were darting from here to there, excited about all of it (but mostly the tractors). I also loved all the bright colors. I usually try to pick a perfectly round, orange pumpkin, but this year I chose a cute stack of multicolored pumpkins with cool stems! And as everyone seems to have declared lately...I love this time of year!

4 comments :

  1. wow, milo has gotten so big! your boys are seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see pics of the boys! They make us laugh!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, how fun!!!! Your boys are adorable. Great photos. Fall is such a great season for kids, isn't it? So much going on :)

    You have a really lovely blog... I love the title/logo on the side there. Cool design! Glad to have discovered you :)

    http://wheretheresdesign.com

    ReplyDelete