Thursday, August 27, 2015

life lately

loving-lately-family-photo


loving... all of the pictures we took in front of the cute aqua colored ice cream shop at the beach, like the one of our family ^ above (also these pics).

wearing... this cherry red dress from old navy and already planning how to style it with a cute cardi and boots for fall!

reading... this book, given to me by a sweet friend who knows my love for happy, romantic teen fiction so well.

watching... this show on Netflix and loving the amazing costume design. Can amazing hats from the 1920's please come back in style!?

painting... my nails, and really bothered by how long it's taking for them to dry!

enjoying... the colors for fall this year and hoping to incorporate them into my shop soon!



Read my last "loving lately" post...


No comments :

Post a Comment