Wednesday, December 21, 2016

shopping for our Christmas tree!!!











Earlier in the month we went on our annual trip to pick out a Christmas tree! The boys excitedly run through the isles of trees, and then we find the one that's just right. They tried to convince us to get both the 20 footer as well as the tiniest 2 foot tree on the lot, but in the end we settled with the perfect, regular sized tree!

We wanted to document this fun tradition to have for years and years to come, so we filmed our day! Sometimes I feel like time is flying by way too fast and I want to capture every single moment because I am terrified I'll forget! Do you ever feel like that? I already take a million photos as the children grow, but I wanted to start getting their little body's and voices on video as well.



No comments :

Post a Comment