Friday, June 2, 2017

Beach Weekend! A Girl's Trip To Charleston!

IMG_1986IMG_2013IMG_2028IMG_2041IMG_2060IMG_2133IMG_2137IMG_2142IMG_2145IMG_2147IMG_2158IMG_2159IMG_2179IMG_2183IMG_2263

(my beach cover up :: my denim dress :: my bandana scarf :: my floral bathing suit :: my sister's denim dress :: my fun blue shoes)


 

I can't figure out what I want to say about our quick weekend trip to Charleston. It wouldn't do it justice to just list out the different things that we did. You can't enjoy the palm lined streets without seeing them, you can't smell the ocean breeze without being there.

I guess what I'll say is that, this trip was the perfect cure for a long, tiring year. I was rejuvenated by sleeping in as long as I wanted. I laughed when my mom got the giggles in the car. I felt youthful riding a beach cruiser around town. And I felt refreshed by the cool ocean waves.

I can't express enough gratitude for my mom and sister who helped me feel special, and to Curtis for giving the kids the time of their lives back home. And let's not forget my dad, who went shopping (on his own!) and decked me out in some fun beachwear for the weekend! What more could a girl ask for, for her 32nd birthday!?

I had just enough footage from our trip to make a short video to remember it by! I hope you enjoy!

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0QvhnBkQ4?ecver=1&w=560&h=315]

 

No comments :

Post a Comment