Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspiration Workshop #2


This week's prompt:

{Kitchens}

I honestly haven't spent a whole lot of time thinking about my "dream kitchen."
I'm a horrible cook, mostly because I hardly ever do it.
The thing I love most about kitchens is how they always seem to be a gathering place. 
Growing up, and even now, my parents kitchen is where we all seem to congregate and spend hours talking.

I have been trying to get better about the whole home cooked meal thing (it's a work in progress) and I have also been trying to spruce up our house lately by working on some color schemes and such.
I've been addictively scouring Pinterest, drooling over the amazing decorating skills of other people.
As you know, I love yellow and I think the kitchen is the perfect place for a little touch of the beautiful bright color. I couldn't tell you what kind of appliances I'd want, or the type of material my counter top should be, but I do know that I like my kitchen bright, sunny, and clean.

Here are just a couple pictures of yellow kitchens that I love.



2 comments :

  1. Love the yellow idea as well, these are wonderful inspiration photos and I really like your items for sale, will have to hop on over to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never really thought I could do yellow for decor in my house but I am totally loving these pictures. Especially that white kitchen with the yellow printed wall!

    ReplyDelete